favorite this postSearch Engine Evaluators | Polish Speakers (Poland)hide this posting
compensation: Pay rate will be disclosed upon registration employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Appen is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills:
• Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with Polish social culture, media, and web culture
• Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in Polish and English
• Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
• University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
• Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
• Search Engine Evaluators are required to have previously lived in Poland for 5 consecutive years to ensure cultural familiarity.
• Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
We are an equal opportunity company and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities